Senior Tax Associate with Estate and Trust Taxation Experience
Your tax skills can help us deliver quality client service! Join our team and start making a difference. Known for quality and integrity, we are the trusted source for tax, accounting, and consulting needs for individuals and businesses in Southwest Florida. Right now, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Tax Associate with Estate and Trust Taxation Experience. In return for your tax skills, we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the latest in accounting industry technology. If you’re an experienced Senior Tax Associate with Estate and Trust Taxation Experience, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Tax Associate with Estate and Trust Taxation Experience, you will be responsible for providing timely, high-quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Working with the tax team to prepare and learn to review tax returns, including estate and trust returns.
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of service to clients.
- Ensuring professional development through ongoing education, participating in and delivering in-house CPE.
- Handling routine client tax questions and working with clients to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance.
- Staying informed about Firm capabilities other than tax compliance and promoting these activities to clients when appropriate.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members.
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback from supervisors, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Completing research and special projects, including those specially related to estate and trust taxation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take your career to the next level with an industry leader! Here’s what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity.
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent experience in Public Accounting with an emphasis in taxation.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Current CPA license
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation, including a working knowledge of estate and trust tax preparation.
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work closely with clients to answer questions or collect necessary information for tax return service requirements.
- Experience with a national or large regional accounting firm preferred, but not required.
- Master of Taxation preferred, but not required.
We care about our employees as much as we care about our clients. As one of our employees, our strong commitment means you will have the resources and support you need to achieve success. We are proud to offer competitive pay as well as the following benefits:
- Healthcare, dental, vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short-term Disability/Long-term Disability
- Simple IRA
- Paid time off
- Production, Longevity, and referral bonuses