Senior Tax Associate
Your tax skills can help us deliver quality client service! Join our team and start making a difference. Known for quality and integrity, we are the trusted source for tax, accounting, and consulting needs for individuals and businesses in Southwest Florida. Right now, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Tax Associate. In return for your tax skills, we offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the latest in accounting industry technology. If you’re an experienced Senior Tax Associate, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Tax Associate, you will be responsible for providing timely, high-quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Working with the tax team to prepare and learn to review tax returns.
- Recognizing and informing senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- Ensuring professional development through ongoing education and participating in and delivering in house CPE.
- Handling routine client tax questions, and works with clients to collect necessary information for tax return completion and compliance.
- Staying informed about Firm capabilities other than tax compliance area, and promoting these activities to clients when appropriate.
- Understanding personal and team roles.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members.
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback from supervisors and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Completing research and special projects as needed.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take your career to the next level with an industry leader! Here’s what you’ll need, at a minimum, to qualify for this exciting opportunity.
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent experience in Public Accounting with an emphasis in taxation
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Masters of Taxation preferred, but not required
- Current CPA license
- Strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, and experience with tax compliance software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work closely with clients to answer questions or to collect necessary information for tax service requirements
We care about our employees as much as we care about our clients. As one of our employees, our strong commitment means you will have the resources and support you need to achieve success. We are proud to offer competitive pay as well as the following benefits:
- Healthcare, dental, vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short-term Disability/Long-term Disability
- Simple IRA
- Paid time off
- Production, Longevity, and referral bonuses